Offenses that Cannot be Sealed or Expunged in Florida
Offenses listed in 907.041(4)(a):
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Battery
- Illegal use of explosives
- Child abuse or Aggravated Child Abuse
- Abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult, or aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult
- Aircraft piracy
- Sexual Battery
- Lewd, lascivious, or indecent assault or act upon or in the presence of a child under the age of 16 years
- Sexual activity with a child, who is 12 years of age or older but less than 18 years of age, by or at solicitation of a person in familial or custodial authority
- Burglary of a dwelling
- Stalking and Aggravated Stalking
- Act of Domestic Violence as defined in 741.28, Fla. Stat.
- Home-invasion Robbery
- Act of Terrorism as defined by 775.30, Fla. Stat.
- Manufacturing any substances in violation of chapter 893, Fla. Stat.
- Attempting or conspiring to commit any of the above crimes
393.135 – Sexual misconduct with developmentally disabled person and related offenses
394.4593 – Sexual misconduct with mental health patient and related offenses
787.025 – Luring or enticing a child
Chapter 794 – Sexual Battery and related offenses
796.03 – Procuring person under 18 for prostitution
800.04 – Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age
810.14 – Voyeurism
817.034 – Florida Communication Fraud Act (Scheme to Defraud or Organized Fraud, as used in s.817.034, F.S.)
825.1025 – Lewd or lascivious offense upon or in presence of elderly person or disabled person
827.071 – Sexual performance by a child
Chapter 839 – Offenses By Public Officers and Employees.
847.0133 – Showing, selling, etc., obscene literature to minor
847.0135 – Computer pornography
847.0145 – Selling or buying of minors